Father’s Day Campaign
As visual and interactive designer, I sketched the concept for stakeholder’s approval, created the wireframes, created pixel perfect photoshop comps and designed the form. I managed a creative team abroad to create the custom donation form and connect it to United Way of the Bay Area’s PayFlow PayPal account.
- A choice of cards to be available for the donor to choose from and they can either send immediately or send on Father’s Day.
- Sharing functionality is present to share on Facebook and Twitter or simply email a link.
- An honor wall with infinite scroll is included on the page to display the father’s names who have been sent e-cards.
- Security badges are prominently displayed in the footer and a lock icon in the button are meant to increase the comfort level of the donor that their information is secure.
- Set up a goal in Google Analytics to track conversions.
There was a 40% increase in participation from last year’s Father’s Day Campaign. Brand awareness increased through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram postings.